5 апр. 2012 г.

Game of Thrones 2x1

The North Remembers

& Tyrion: Beloved nephew. We looked for you on the battlefield. You were nowhere to be found.
    Joffrey: I’ve been here, ruling the kingdoms.
    Tyrion: What a fine job you’ve done.

& Joffrey: We heard you were dead.
    Myrcella: I’m glad you’re not dead.
    Tyrion: Me, too, dear. Death is so boring, especially now with so much excitement in the world.

& Sansa: My father was a traitor. My mother and brother are traitors, too. I am loyal to my beloved Joffrey.
    Tyrion: Of course you are.

& Tyrion: Enjoy your name day, Your Grace. Wish I could stay and celebrate, but there is work to be done.
    Joffrey: What work? Why are you here?

& Cersei: What are you doing here?
    Tyrion: Ah, it’s been a remarkable journey. I pissed off the edge of the Wall, I slept in a sky cell, I fought with the hill tribes... so many adventures, so much to be thankful for.

& Tyrion: We had three Starks to trade. You chopped one’s head off and let another escape. Father will be furious. It must be odd for you... to be the disappointing child.

& Osha: The stars don’t fall for men. The red comet means one thing, boy... dragons.


& Daenerys: No one will take my dragons!

& Commander Mormont: And where does he plan marching this army?
    Craster: When you’re all the way north, there’s only one direction to go.

& Mormont: Who am I?! Who am I?!
    Jon Snow: Lord commander.
    Mormont: And who are you?
    Jon Snow: Jon Snow.
    Mormont: Who are you?
    Jon Snow: Your steward.
    Mormont: You want to lead one day?.. Then learn how to follow.

& Maester Cressen: Loyal service means telling hard truths. He’s surrounded by fools and fanatics, but he trusts you, Davos. If you tell him the truth...
    Davos: What’s the truth?

& Jaime: Three victories don’t make you a conqueror.
    Robb Stark: It’s better than three defeats.

& Lord Baelish: I have always had a hard time trusting eunuchs. Who knows what they want?

& Cersei: I heard a song once about a boy of modest means who found his way into the home of a very prominent family. He loved the eldest daughter. Sadly, she had eyes for another.
    Baelish: When boys and girls live in the same home, awkward situations can arise. Sometimes, I’ve heard, even brothers and sisters develop certain affections. And when these affections become common knowledge, well, that is an awkward situation indeed, especially in a prominent family. But prominent families often forget a simple truth, I’ve found...
    Cersei: And which truth is that?
    Baelish: Knowledge is power.
    Cersei: Seize him! Cut his throat. Stop! Wait. I’ve changed my mind. Let him go. Step back three paces. Turn around. Close your eyes. Power is power.

& Robb: Give Lord Renly my regards.
    Catelyn: King Renly. There’s a king in every corner now.

& Cersei: Our enemies will say anything to weaken your claim to the throne.
    Joffrey: It’s not a claim. The throne is mine.

--
On the Imdb.

__ Breathtaking world. Breathtaking masterpiece.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий