30 апр. 2012 г.

Game of Thrones 2x5

The Ghost of Harrenhal

& Brienne: I won’t leave him!
    Catelyn: You can’t avenge him if you’re dead.

& Baelish: What do you desire most in this world?
    Loras: Revenge!
    Baelish: I have always found that to be the purest of motivations, but you won’t have a chance to put your sword through Stannis, not today... If it is justice that you want, be smart about it.
    Margaery: You can’t avenge him from the grave.

& Margaery: He was very handsome...
    Baelish: He was, Your Grace.
    Margaery: “Your Grace.” Calling yourself king doesn’t make you one. And if Renly wasn’t a king, I wasn’t a queen.
    Baelish: Do you want to be a queen?
    Margaery: No. I want to be the queen.

& Cersei: So clever... Aren’t you always so clever with your schemes and your plots?
    Tyrion: Schemes and plots are the same thing.

& Lancel: I swear to you!
    Tyrion: Swear to me on what?
    Lancel: On my life.
    Tyrion: But I don’t care about your life.

& Tyrion: Oh, Lancel, tell my friend Bronn to please kill you if anything should happen to me.
    Lancel: Please kill me if anything should happen to Lord Tyrion.
    Bronn: ... It will be my pleasure.

& Davos: Will you bring Lady Melisandre with you?
    Stannis: That’s not your concern.
    Davos: If you take King’s Landing with her by your side, the victory will be hers.
    Stannis: I never thought I’d have reason to doubt your loyalty. Was I wrong?
    Davos: Loyal service means telling hard truths.

& Davos: Some believe she whispers orders in your ear and you obey.
    Stannis: What do you believe?
    Davos: You won those bannermen from Renly. Don’t lose them to her.
    Stannis: We set out for King’s Landing without Lady Melisandre... And you lead the fleet into Blackwater Bay. ... Hard truths cut both ways, Ser Davos.


& Tyrion: Stannis has more infantry, more ships, more horses. What do we have?
    Bronn: There’s that mind of yours you keep going on about.
    Tyrion: Well, I’ve never actually been able to kill people with it.
    Bronn: Good thing. I’d be out of a job.

& Bronn: What about your father?
    Tyrion: He hasn’t sent a raven in weeks. He’s very busy. Being repeatedly humiliated by Robb Stark is time-consuming.

& — ... A dancing king, prancing down his bloodstained halls to the tune of a twisted demon monkey.
    Tyrion: You have to admire his imagination.
    Bronn: He’s talking about you.
    Tyrion: What?! Demon monkey?
    Bronn: People think you’re pulling the King’s strings. They blame you for the city’s ills.
    Tyrion: Blame me? I’m trying to save them!
    Bronn: You don’t need to convince me.
    Tyrion: ’Demon monkey’...

& Theon: How am I supposed to prove myself by pillaging piss-poor fishing villages?
    Dagmer: You’re not.
    Theon: And yet that’s the task my father has given me to prove that I’m a true Iron Islander.
    Dagmer: They’re all Iron Islanders. Do they do as they’re told or do they do as they like?

& Tywin: We’ve underestimated the Stark boy for too long. He has a good mind for warfare, his men worship him. And as long as he keeps winning battles, they’ll keep believing he is King in the North. You’ve been waiting for him to fail... He is not going to fail, not without our help.

& Tywin: What do they say of Robb Stark in the North?
    Arya: ... They call him the young wolf.
    Tywin: And?
    Arya: They say he rides into battle on the back of a giant Direwolf. They say he can turn into a wolf himself when he wants. They say he can’t be killed.
    Tywin: And do you believe them?
    Arya: No, My Lord... Anyone can be killed.
    Tywin: ..... Fetch that water.

& Jaqen H’ghar: A man pays his debts. A man owes three.
    Arya: Three what?
    Jaqen H’ghar: The Red God takes what is his, lovely girl. And only death may pay for life. You saved me and the two I was with. You stole three deaths from the Red God. We have to give them back. Speak three names and the man will do the rest. Three lives I will give you... no more, no less, and we’re done.
    Arya: I can name anyone and you’ll kill him?
    Jaqen H’ghar: A man has said.

& Samwell: Beautiful, isn’t it? Gilly would love it here.
    — There’s nothing more sickening than a man in love.

& Samwell: What do you think they were like, the First Men?
    — Stupid. Smart people don’t find themselves in places like this.
    Jon Snow: I think they were afraid. I think they came here to get away from something. And I don’t think it worked.

& Bronn: Men win wars, not magic tricks.

& Hallyne: Our present count stands at 7,811, enough to burn Stannis Baratheon’s fleet and armies both.
    Bronn: This is a shit idea.
    Tyrion: I’m afraid I have to concur with my advisor, wisdom Hallyne. The contents of this room could lay King’s Landing low. You won’t be making wildfire for my sister any longer... You’ll be making it for me.

& Brienne: It looked like Stannis.
    Catelyn: To me it just looked like... a shadow in the shape of a man.
    Brienne: In the shape of Stannis.

& Brienne: I never knew my mother.
    Catelyn: I’m sorry. My own mother died on the birthing bed when I was very young.
    Brienne: It’s a bloody business.
    Catelyn: What comes after is even harder.

& Brienne: You have courage. Not battle courage, perhaps, but, I don’t know, a woman’s kind of courage. And I think that when the time comes, you will not hold me back. Promise me that you will not hold me back from Stannis.
    Catelyn: When the time comes, I will not hold you back.
    Brienne: Then I am yours, My Lady. I will shield your back and give my life for yours if it comes to that. I swear it by the Old Gods and the new.
    Catelyn: I vow that you shall always have a place in my home and at my table and that I shall ask no service of you that might bring you dishonor. I swear it by the Old Gods and the new.

& Bran: If we can’t protect our own bannermen, why should they protect us?

& Daenerys: The time to strike is now! We need to find ships and an army or we’ll spend the rest of our lives rotting away at the edge of the world.
    Jorah: Rich men do not become rich by giving more than they get. They’ll give you ships and soldiers and they’ll own you forever. Moving carefully is the hard way, but it’s the right way.

& Daenerys: So what would you have me do as my advisor?
    Jorah: Make your own way.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий