21 апр. 2012 г.

Alcatraz 1x11

Webb Porter

& Hauser: ’All that’s needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.’
    Lucy: Friedrich Nietzsche?
    Hauser: Edmund Burke. He was an Englishman. Well, actually an Irishman who moved to England.
    Lucy: Do any of the people you work with know you studied philosophy at Yale?
    Hauser: It hasn’t really come up. It’s mostly The Giants and Cassius Clay.

& Rebecca: Hey, so, what’s the deal with Hauser?
    Hauser: He’s right behind you.

& Dr. Beauregard: Am I supposed to talk into the television? Does this transmit sound frequencies?
    Hauser: Look into the monitor.


& Lucy: Play what’s in your head.
    Dr. Beauregard: I think we’ve got ourselves a sandbagger.
    Lucy: No, I think we’ve got ourselves a savant*.

& Elmore: You know the difference between a violinist and a pizza? Pizza can feed a family of five.

& Porter: Why are you doing all of this for me?
    Lucy: Because I believe a man can change. Has the right to change.
    Porter: Thank you, Dr. Sengupta. Maybe one day, I’ll be able to... to repay the favor.

& Dr. Beauregard: Well, I’m not gonna raise my white flag in surrender just yet. But I will tell you this... The warden’s got himself a new toy.
    Lucy: Mr. Porter is not a toy.
    Dr. Beauregard: No argument here. I was talking about you.

& Rebecca: Lucy was there when it was all happening... She could be the key to everything.

--
savant — ученый

On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий