17 апр. 2012 г.

The Descendants

& Matt King: My friends on the mainland think just because I live in Hawai’i I live in paradise. Like a permanent vacation. We’re all just out here sipping Mai Tais... shaking our hips, catching waves. Are they insane? Do they think we are immune to life? How can they possibly think our families are less screwed up... Our cancers less fatal... Our heartache less painful... Hell, I haven’t been on a surfboard in 15 years.

& Matt: Paradise? Paradise can go fuck itself.

& Matt: I agree with my father: You give your children enough money to do something... but not enough to do nothing.


& Sid: That guy is a prick. Is he always like that?
    Matt: ... Yeah.

& Matt: Everything has it’s time.

& Matt: Elizabeth is dying. Wait... Fuck you! And she’s dying.

& Matt: Nothing just happens!
    Brian Speer: Everything just happens.

& Scott Thorson: It’s ironic, Elizabeth in this misfortune just as you come into your fortune.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий