15 апр. 2012 г.

House of Lies 1x12

The Mayan Apocalypse

& Marty: Welcome to the new economy, America. Where only the richest, meanest, and smartest will remain.

& Marty: I don’t think you really want a recommendation from me, no matter how glowing it is. I got so many enemies, it’d be like a death sentence anyway.

& Doug: Straight out of Harvard, right into Galweather. Maybe that was my problem. You know, the wunderkind thing. I didn’t have enough of an underdog quality. It’s got to be something in that. Not Jewish, you know, not from a second-tier school.

& Monica: Hi, sycophants.

& Monica: Hey, what can I say? That is an honor. It’s very impressive. How did we miss you over at Kinsley?
    Clyde: You’ve actually met me, like, 50 times.
    Monica: Don’t kill your moment by making a lot of sounds.

& Marty: Uh-uh. Leave it open.
    Monica: Oh, come on, let ’em talk.
    Marty: It’s not the talking I’m worried about, Monica, it’s the fucking.

& Marty: I may have something you’d be interested in. But what do you got?
    Monica: I think you show me yours, and then I show you mine.

& Roscoe: The Mayans believed that the world would end in 2012.
    Marty: What do you think?
    Roscoe: The Mayans were pretty smart.
    Marty: Yeah? You better rest up for the Apocalypse then, huh?


& Greg: My brother from another mother! Come on!
    Marty: Hi, Greg.

& Rainmaker: Metro Capital’s Galweather Group! The Galweather Group. You ever hear of ovophagy? Sharks, in utero, eat their own brothers and sisters. The strong survive.

& Marty: Do you know why I’m good at what I do, Jeannie?.. I’m good... because I read people’s behavior. That’s the only thing that makes me different than all these other jabonies. I read behavior just a little bit better than they do.

& Marty: You think I can’t see that gaping, sucking hole in the middle of you that you call a soul? I got the same fucking one, Jeannie, okay?

& Marty: You going somewhere?
    Jeannie: When you tell this story later... make me sound good, okay?

& Clyde: You are Slutticus!

& Greg: There’s, like, 20 complainants. Yeah, it’s a Fuckapalooza, Kenny. Oh, seriously, it’s a boner bonanza for the Rainmaker.

& Marty: It’s stunning, really... how something as simple as man’s desire for pussy can undo entire civilizations... or even hostile takeovers.

& Jeannie: I... have been feeling very insecure.
    Wes: Uh-huh. Um, join six billion other people.

& Marty: So you blew up your life for the job, huh?
    Jeannie: You blow up your life every day for the job.

Coming Home — Diddy — Dirty Money

# I’m back where I belong, yeah #
# I never felt so strong, yeah, I’m back #
# I feel like there’s nothing I can’t try #
# And if you with me, put your hands high #
# “A House Is Not a Home,” I hate this song #
# Is a house really a home when your loved ones is gone? #
# So you been a guest in your own home #
# It’s time to make your house your own #
# Pick up the phone, come on #
# I’m coming home, I’m coming home #
# Tell the world that I’m coming home #

--
On the Imdb.

__ So... Bye-bye, HoL, till next season.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий