19 апр. 2012 г.

Breakout Kings 2x7

Ain’t Love (50) Grand?

& Erica: What’s his problem?
    Shea: Dude’s in heat over Julianne.
    Lloyd: Wrong, bitches. Men don’t go into heat. Being the superior progenitors*, they are always ready, willing, and able.

& Erica: Do you need romance tips, Lloyd? What women want is...
    Shea: All right, don’t... don’t listen to her. See, women do not know what they want, and even if they did, they would never admit that what they want is what they want.
    Erica: That made absolutely zero sense.
    Lloyd: No, I understood completely. Continue, Shea.


& Ray: I’m gonna get in the truck. Whoever stays out here will be considered a fugitive.
    Lloyd: You guys want to...? Should we...?

& Lloyd: You forgot six visits? That’s... very forgetful.

& Lloyd: I was the recipient of some just awful advice. It was well-intentioned but, uh... completely ill-fitting for me. Julianne. {...} I realize that the only advice that I should have heeded is Alfred Lord Tennyson’s because I think it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. And I just want to tell you... that I love you. You don’t have to say anything... but if you did, if you did feel the same way... or if, um, if you felt like someday in the future you might feel the same way... just walk by my desk where I’m sitting and, um... put this number two pencil down in front of me. Then I’ll know. Or don’t... I mean, what-whatever makes you feel more comfortable. But I need to say what I just said... and... I’m glad that I did.

& Lloyd: This is a pen; I said a pencil. Jules, what does a pen mean?! She... she left me a pen.

--
progenitor — прародитель; предок; основатель рода

On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий