26 апр. 2012 г.

Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol


& Agent Carter: DNA test.
    Ethan: It’s me!
    Carter: It’s procedure. I’m just confirming it’s you.

& Bogdan: Sergei, are you not Sergei?

& Carter: This wasn’t a rescue mission?
    Ethan: Let me put it this way... If The Secretary wanted me out of there, must be pretty bad out there.

& Carter: What do you got?
    Ethan: We’re going into the Kremlin.
    Benji: I thought you said “the Kremlin”. ... I thought you said “the Kremlin”!

& The Secretary: Your mission. Should you choose to accept it.

& Ethan: Only pack what we need.
    Benji: Yeah, absolutely. Only pack what we need. You just never know.


& Benji: Okay, now remember, it’s a rolling off motion, that disengages the bond. When the emitter is blue, that’s full adhesion. Easy way to remember. “Blue is glue.”
    Ethan: And when it’s red?
    Benji: Dead.

& Agent Brandt: 23 minutes to doorknock.
    Ethan: Your countdown is not helping.
    Brandt: I’m just saying.

& Carter: Your line is not long enough!
    Ethan: No, shit!

& Benji: That was not easy, but I... I did it. ... What I missed?

& Sabine Moreau: No diamonds, no codes.
    Ethan: No codes, no diamonds.

& Sabine: How good is your backup?
    Ethan: The best.
    Sabine: Kill them the best.

& Benji: Why am I Pluto? It’s even not a planet anymore.
    Ethan: I think Uranus is available.
    Benji: Hehehe... It’s funny cause you said “anus”.


--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий