10 апр. 2012 г.

Game of Thrones 2x2

The Night Lands

& Yoren: It’s a funny thing. People worry so much about their throats, they forget about what’s down low.

& Tyrion: It seems they’ve stopped killing each other and started following this King-Beyond-the-Wall.
    Cersei: Another king? How many is that now? Five? I’ve lost count.

& Tyrion: According to the Commander, one of these dead men attacked him in his chambers. Mormont doesn’t lie.
    Lord Janos: How do you kill a dead man?
    Tyrion: Apparently you burn him.

& — The gods wanted us to have dignity, wouldn’t make us fart when we died.

& Sam: Seems a bit greedy for one man to have so many wives. Wouldn’t two or three be enough for him?

& Sam: Would you look at that. Nothing like the sight of a woman walking away.
    — I prefer watching them come towards me.
    Sam: I’m sure that’s nice too.

& Tyrion: Tell me. When your men slaughtered Ned Stark’s men in the throne room, did you give the order?
    Lord Janos: I did. And I would again. The man was a traitor. He tried to buy my loyalty.
    Tyrion: The fool. He had no idea you were already bought.


& Lord Janos: Are you drunk? I’ll not have my honor questioned by an Imp.
    Tyrion: I’m not questioning your honor, Lord Janos. I’m denying its existence.
    Lord Janos: You think I’ll stand here and take this from you, dwarf.
    Tyrion: Dwarf? You should have stopped at imp.

& Tyrion: I hope you enjoy the Wall. I found it surprisingly beautiful, in a brutal, horribly uncomfortable sort of way.

& Tyrion: His name is Bronn and he is the new commander of the City Watch.

& Tyrion: If I told you to murder, an infant girl say, still at her mother’s breast, would you do it without question?
    Bronn: Without question?.. No. I’d ask how much.

& Arya: You’re a liar.
    Gendry: You shouldn’t insult people that are bigger than you.
    Arya: Then I wouldn’t get to insult anyone.

& Arya: You’ve asked questions before?
    Gendry: How can someone so small be such a huge pain in my ass?

& Gendry: What about you, anyway? I thought they were after you?
    Arya: Why?
    Gendry: Did you kill someone? Or is it just because you’re a girl?

& Arya: Night’s Watch doesn’t take girls. Everyone knows that.
    Gendry: That’s true. You’re still a girl.
    Arya: I am not!
    Gendry: Well, pull your cock out and take a piss then.
    Arya: I don’t need to take a piss.

& Arya: My name’s not Arry. It’s Arya. Of House Stark.

& Balon Greyjoy: That bauble around your neck... Did you pay the iron price for it or the gold? ... I asked a question. Did you pull it from the neck of a corpse you made or did you buy it to match your fine clothes? Iron or gold?

& Theon: I will lead the attack myself.
    Balon: Oh, you will?
    Theon: I’m your son. Your only living heir! Who else?.. I told you to wait outside! How did you get past the guards?
    Yara: Anything with a cock is easy to fool.

& Balon: No man gives me a crown. I pay the iron price. I will take my crown. That is who I am. That is who we have always been.

& Salladhor: I’ll sail with your fleet, all 30 of my ships, and if we don’t drown at the bottom of Blackwater Bay, I will fuck this blonde queen and I will fuck her well.
    Matthos Seaworth: This war isn’t about you! We’re not attacking King’s Landing so that you can rape the queen.
    Salladhor: I’m not going to rape her, I’m going to fuck her.
    Matthos: As if she would just let you.
    Salladhor: You don’t know how persuasive I am. I never tried to fuck you.

& Matthos: Stannis is the rightful king. And the Lord of Light. The one true god.
    Salladhor: I’ve been all over the world, my boy, and everywhere I go, people tell me about the true god. They all think they found the right one. The one true god is what’s between a woman’s legs, and better yet a queen’s legs.

& Salladhor: You believe your king can win?
    Davos: He is the one true king.
    Salladhor: You Westerosers are funny people. A man chops off your fingers and you fall in love with him.

& Cersei: I am Queen Regent!
    Tyrion: Listen to me, Queen Regent, you’re losing the people. Do you hear me?
    Cersei: The people? You think I care?
    Tyrion: You might find it difficult to rule over millions who want you dead.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий