23 апр. 2012 г.

Alcatraz 1x13

Tommy Madsen

& Joe Limerick: Do you know why they won’t let me out of my cell?
    Tommy Madsen: Well, official word is that you died trying to make it to shore. The way I hear, warden filled out a death certificate and everything. Guess that makes you a ghost.
    Limerick: {...} Warden, sir, any idea when I can get my number back?
    Warden James: Sorry, son. According to your paperwork... you’re dead.

& Tommy: You taking more blood?
    Warden James: Not today, son. Today we’re giving back.
    Tommy: {...} What have you done to it?
    Mr. K: Lots.
    Tommy: Am I gonna die?
    Mr. K: Possible.
    Tommy: Metal! I can taste metal.

& Lucy: Why are they putting so much silver into the blood? And why do only some of the inmates have the silver and not all of them?
    Dr. Beauregard: I do not know. You were the warden’s prize poodle. I always assumed that you knew.
    Lucy: Poodle?
    Dr. Beauregard: Well, I mean that in the most complimentary sense of the word.

& Lucy: Is that electric?
    Dr. Beauregard: It may be the only thing about this century that I have found bearable.

& Warden James: Breakfast?
    Tommy: Am I dead? Is this heaven?
    Warden James: ’Fraid not.
    Tommy: Is it...
    Warden James: Wrong again. Though in any faustian tale, a devil is often needed. However misunderstood.


& Warden James: Son, you should be a nickel, amount of silver that is now coursing through your veins.

& Rebecca: These ’63s fighting against each other. I just don’t know why.
    Hauser: Well, I might.
    Lucy: That’s the closest you’ll get to an invitation.
    Diego: Wow. The batcave behind the batcave.

& Warden James: The simple pleasures... Consider me a genie. The power to grant you one perfect day, right here, right now. What do you want most in the world?

& Dr. Beauregard: Will you go with him?
    Lucy: ... He’s waited for me for 50 years.
    Dr. Beauregard: You feel obligated.
    Lucy: I feel a lot of things. He’s not the same man I fell in love with. Part of him is missing.

& Hauser: Madsen came here looking for a key.
    Diego: The key? As in the warden’s third key?

& Rebecca: Turn around.
    Tommy: What if I say no?
    Rebecca: Then I’ll shoot you.

& Hauser: I lost you twice already. Won’t happen again.
    Lucy: We can survive half a century’s time slippage and a bullet to the heart. What could possibly come between us?

& Hauser: You can come if you want.
    Diego: Whatever’s behind that door isn’t as important as... I’m staying.

& Mr. K: We can track them.
    Warden James: You can track them. Me without you and your science, all my best intentions carry no water.
    Mr. K: Water. Elixir of life.

& Mr. K: Madsen?
    Hauser: No, I’m... I’m Hauser.
    Mr. K: What year is it?
    Hauser: It’s 2012.


On the Imdb.

__ Will they Cancel or Renew for a Season 2? Still no answer. They can't do it to us! We need Rebecca alive!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий