12 апр. 2012 г.

That's What I Am

& Andy Nichol: Why would God do that, Mom? Make someone look like Big G? So that everyone makes fun of him?
    Sherri Nichol: Maybe because God didn’t see anything wrong with him in the first place. And Andy... His name is Stanley.

& Norman: Break his neck! No, no, wait! Let me get some of his friends to watch, then break his neck.

& Andy: Norman’s right. I don’t get it. Why do you let guys like Freel and Ricky always make fun of you all the time?
    Big G: I can’t make them be nice people. And even if I did, there’d be others that take their place.

& Mr. Simon: For anyone interested... this is how I won the car...
    Andy: The newspaper contest to win the new car asked contestants to find a solution to world peace using 25 words or less. Mr. Simon won it with just four.
Human Dignity + Compassion = Peace

& Mr. Simon: I really don’t feel much like teaching today. It’s a rather strange feeling. I suggest if you have a book... now would be a good time to read. And if you don’t, well... Well, you should always have a book with you.

& Jason Freel: I wanna ask a question. I’ll clean your room for a week!
    Carl Freel: What?
    Jason: Could a teacher get fired if he’s a homo?
    Carl: Definitely. Now get out.
    Jason: One more question.
    Carl: One more week, freak.
    Jason: Okay. What exactly is a homo?


& Jim Nichol: The whole country is going to hell in a handbasket. Hippies protesting the Vietnam War. And now, what now? Now we got homosexuals teaching our kids. Teachers are role models, Sherri. They look up to him. Have you thought about that?

& Mr. Simon: I am 57 years old, Ev. I have been a teacher most of my life. I will not compromise who or what I am... for the likes of Jason Freel. Or his parents. I’m sorry.

& Principal Kelner: Please, Stephen. Just deny it. For the children’s sake. I don’t care if it’s true or not. Please, just deny it.
    Mr. Simon: It’s for the sake of the children that I won’t deny it. True or not.

& Andy: This whole body odor issue had begun to consume me. It occurred to me if God created man in his own image... did that mean that he too used deodorant? Or did he simply add sweat and body odor to us... so he’d be the only guy without sweat rings... when the world was coming to an end.

& Dan: Where are you going?
    Andy: To meet Mary Clear.
    Dan: Are you insane? Ricky Brown will kill you.
    Andy: I know. But I can’t stop myself.

& Norman: Just... Can you tell me why you think you have to do all this?
    Big G: Because, Norman, I’m a singer. That’s what I am.

& Norman: Let the hanging begin.

& Andy: When you assigned me to work with Stanley, why’d you pick me? You said there was a reason.
    Mr. Simon: Well... I believe that life is about timing, opportunity, and choices. It was an opportunity at the right time... for a wonderful young man like you to make the right choice. And I knew you weren’t ready to do that. But I didn’t want you to miss it.
    Andy: But how did you know it would work? How did you know that I could do it?
    Mr. Simon: I didn’t. But sometimes, you just need someone to tell you that you can.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий