14 апр. 2012 г.

Mirror Mirror

& The Queen: Snow White... Maybe it’s time I ease up on you. Afterall, you’ve done nothing to me. Cause no problems. And yet ... There’s something about you that so incredibly... irritating. But I don’t know what is. Keep your shoulders up... The hair and voice... I know what it is. I think it’s because of the hair. I hate your hair.

& The Queen: Baron, you’ve been beaten for the last 5 minutes and didn’t even know it. It’s important to know when you’ve been beaten.

& The Queen: Go and collect more taxes.
    Brighton: Your Majesty, I don’t know when you last time you’re in the town, but people are starving.
    The Queen: Don’t they have imagination? Go tell them bread is meat. That less is more. Ordinary people just loves good metaphors. Just go set it!

& The Queen: They’re not wrinkles. They’re just crinkles.

& Snow White: Whatever we steal will be returned to the people.
    Butcher: Minus small commission.
    Napoleon: Butcher!
    Butcher: But she knows nothing about stealing.
    Napoleon: We’ll teach her. We’ll teach her to believe.
  • People may think you’re tall, even if you are short.
  • Can be strong even if you are not.
  • Weakness is only a weakness when you consider just that.
  • Never, under any circumstances, give up the high ground.
  • Before even draw your sword, you must make an impression on your enemy.
  • If you’re seen by the way you look... the battle have won. People would think of you as sweet. They don’t expect you to fight them. Use that for your advantage.
  • Concentrate.
  • Your weapon isn’t your only friend. The environment can be your ally too.
  • Inception on a battlefield isn’t only just an option.
  • You’re so cute when you’re mad. But it can make the difference between victory and defeat.


& The Queen: Prince Alcott, I have a proposition for you. We’re both single adults, rather the same ages...
    Prince Alcott: I do not think we have the same age.
    The Queen: I said probably. The point is that we’re talking about us.

& The Queen: Must... look... Glorious! After all it is a special occasion.
    Brighton: How special can it be? You’ve been married five times.
    The Queen: Shut up! Happy face!

& Napoleon: ’Dear Butcher, Napoleon, Grub, Half Pine, Wolf, and Chuck Grimm. I’m so sorry to leave. I love you all dearly...’
    Half Pint: All?! Loves everyone?
    Butcher: Read!
    Napoleon: ’I love you all dearly... But I knew that my presence would harm you. I thought I was strong enough to do this, but I’m not. I’m not like my father wanted I was. I’m not a leader. I’ll go somewhere far, where the queen can not find me. I always remember the time we spent together. Love, Snow White. PS: I left a stack of pancakes on the stove.’
    Half Pint: I do not want pancakes, I want Snow White.

& King: For your bravery I will remain eternally grateful. Tell me how could I repay you?
    Butcher: With gold.
    Grub: A feast...
    Half Pint: A girlfriend...

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

__ It's just boring. Except this one:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий