7 апр. 2012 г.

A Monster in Paris

& Raoul: Well hello, Maud, look at you. Petite as always. That’s such a lovely dress. What is that? Kind of an eggplant?
    Maud: Oh, thank you, I think it’s more of a purple.
    Raoul: More of an eggplant, I think.

& Raoul: Hello, Madame, I hope you’re not feeling too scrambled today. Where are... where are my eggs?

& Raoul: Listen, honey.
    Lucille: Don’t you ’honey’ me!
    Raoul: Listen, honey... I’m doing just fine, okay. Women like me. Men want to be me. Men want to be with the women who like me... and the women eh... want to be... the men that want to be with me... eh... I’m popular and creative.


& Lucille: Albert... Albert! The song isn’t the problem.
    Albert: What is the problem, then? I have a talent! All my friends say so. All I need is someone to give me a big break. That’s all!
    Lucille: That... or some new friends.

& Le préfet Maynott: Faster, Pâté! Imagine you within the Tour de France!
    Pâté: I never plan in doing the Tour de France, Sir. It’s too tough...
    Maynott: Precisely, it’s easier. There are no mountains.

& Emile: I may be a dwarf, but I have a big gun.
    Maynott: Actually... the gun is pretty small.

--
On the Imdb.

__ Of all the artsmovie is important for us...

Vanessa Paradis & -M- “La seine”

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий