6 мар. 2016 г.

Short Squeeze

Billions 1×4


& Mick: Just... rage over how fucking stupid they are. Eat, move, shit. Eat, move, shit. Repeat. I mean, how can things that dumb have the gall to occupy the same space that I do? Does that one make any sense to you?
    Axelrod: Yeah, more than you know.

& Chuck: How does the day start at Axe Capital? What does Axe do?

& Decker: When you’re at his level, you’re more like a nation-state than a person. There is no schedule he’s following. I mean, when he shows up, the meeting starts.

& Decker: Rich? Rich is a Marquis Jet card, uh, flying out East on a chopper. This is more like, «Hey, I want a cheesesteak. Send some guy to Philly and bring them back for everyone.»
    Chuck: Jim’s or Shank’s?
    Decker: Both. And Tony Luke’s.

& Decker: When you are Bobby Axelrod, you don’t chase information. Information flows to you.
    Chuck: What kind?
    Decker: All kinds.

& Axelrod: Like your wife says, hold the fucking position until I tell you I’m done.

& Bryan: Sounds like it’s great to be Axe.
    Decker: It is. But it’s a zero-sum game. Kill and eat or be eaten. I mean, don’t kid yourselves. These guys are like kings. Someone is always coming to assassinate them.

& Axelrod: Son of a bitch. It’s a short squeeze.


& Axelrod: Well, you can’t beat a classic. Friends, cars, music.
    Elise: New things can be fun, too. Unless you’re afraid of change.
    Axelrod: Oh, I’m not afraid of much, and I can change in an instant, but, uh, not just for the fuck of it.
    Elise: Sometimes, you just got to make the change blindly and pray that it all goes well... And most of the time, it does.
    Axelrod: Or it blows up in your face.
    Elise: Yeah. It can. It takes guts to make change. That’s also called progress.
    Axelrod: .... I think I’ll stick with the classics.

& Ken Malverne: Hey, Axe? There can be only one.

& Axelrod: I just thought I’d get to a point where, uh, you know, I really fly, you know? Just feel free, let go of all that earthbound shit and just, you know... fly free.
    James Hetfield: Yeah, you should, man. You should.
    Axelrod: How do you do it, man?
    James Hetfield: Mm, I play, man. I play.

& Elise: I barely have a dime. And when I want to do something, I do it. When I want to go somewhere, I go. I guess I’m just lucky I do what I love.
    Axelrod: Yeah, me, too. Most of the time. And when I don’t, all the choices are mine, which is the fucked thing.

& Elise: Don’t go all Charles Foster Kane on me.
    Axelrod: You know, I’ve never seen it. Seen Rocky seven times. But never Kane.
    Elise: If you, of all people, have never seen Citizen Kane, you have to, immediately, projected on a big screen, on film. That’s doctor’s orders.

& Axelrod: You know what? If there were two of me, I’d go for this right now. But there’s not. There’s just one.

& Decker: Even though I opened up my own place, I could never have really done it, been him. There’s so much you have to keep in your head... Balancing, weighing, deciding. You can’t let anyone know all of it, maybe any of it. I mean, to be Bobby Axelrod is to keep so much in your head, just to keep it from blowing up your brain takes Benedictine-monk-like discipline.

& Chuck: Get the FBI on him now. I want this motherfucker’s genome mapped. That is how deep I want this to go.

& Axelrod: The thing you got to remember is if a short’s going against you, you got to be able to withstand the pressure or it’ll crush you.

& Freddy: You see it all so clearly...
    Axelrod: I don’t lie to myself, and I don’t hold on to a loser. The moment it doesn’t feel right, I let it go, get away from it.

& Chuck: Do I look fucking happy?

& Axelrod: Eat. Move. Shit. Repeat.
    Wagner: What?
    Axelrod: Sell everything.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий