8 июн. 2021 г.

Jerry 2.0

This Is Us 5×15


Kate: Madison, is this too weird? ...
Madison: No, it's fine. Honestly, I decided the best revenge against a guy that ghosted me is painting him naked days before I marry one of People's Most Beautiful.

Nicky: You must relate to this movie like crazy. It's practically the story of your life.
Kevin: What are you...? What's that...? What do you mean?
Nicky: Well, you know, I mean, guy falls for the kid, or in your case, the idea of kids, more than he falls for the actual girl, you know? But he sticks by her just because he's trying to do the right thing. You even look like him. I mean, you sound like him, you act like him. It's...
Kevin: Like who?!
Nicky: Jerry Maguire! You're like Jerry Maguire 2.0.

Miguel: I've always liked Renée Zellweger. When I first saw her, I said, "You know, that's-that's a woman that's going places. She's extremely talented, uh, she has a-a beautiful mouth."
Randall: Miguel, that is an extremely weird thing to say, man.

Kevin: How does anyone ever really know who they're supposed to marry?

Miguel: I remember thinking a lot about that expression "written in the stars." I'd always loved that expression. The idea that the universe had big plans for two strangers before they've even crossed paths. I remember thinking that's how it was for your mom and dad. Written in the stars.
     I knew it wasn't like that for me and her. It was... strange, the way we came together. I knew that. And I was filled with doubt on our wedding day. For many days after. But then... the years went by. And I realized: it's okay. That, yes, there are some love stories that are written in the stars. There are other love stories... They're written together. Two people the universe had no plans for writing their story in the stars together. That's pretty fantastic, too. Isn't it?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий