15 июн. 2021 г.

Le Bureau des Légendes #5.4

Mille Sabord: You're undercover? What's your code name?
Marina: I can't tell you.
Mille Sabord: Paul Lefebvre was called "Pain in the Ass", right?
Marina: "Pain in the Ass"? Where'd you get that?
Mille Sabord: I can't tell you.

Sisteron: We're not a family, Marina. We're an intelligence...

La Mule: ..............
Mille Sabord: I like chatting with you. It's relaxing.
La Mule: Thanks.
Mille Sabord: Want to be my driver? We'd make a good team.
La Mule: The only Black people there are Mauritanian slaves or American Marines.
Mille Sabord: Aren't you itching to work in the field?
La Mule: I am in the field.

Mille Sabord: I'm curious to know if it's was ugly or not.
JJA: "Ugly"? What exactly does that mean? It's hard to define. An illegitimate action? An immoral one? An action driven by personal gain? You think there's room for personal gain in our decision-making process? If so, it would be destructive. Absolutely. It's been known to happen, but it's a rare occurrence. It's always discovered in time and sanctioned, often severely. You're not cleared to know, Andréa. That won't change. You may have questions. That's legitimate and human. But if you do, I can't send you back... I'll give you the definition of "ugly". Letting an agent return to the field when he's not operational. That's an ugly thing to do. Stop trying to find out. Stop, or don't leave.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack
Σ 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий