1 июн. 2021 г.

The Toll

Ozark 1×10


Mason Young: I can't preach the word of the Lord, knowing what I'm a party to. It would be a lie.
Jacob Snell: I understand. We're both men of principle, you and me. Lose the power of our word, it's... it's like we lose ourselves.

Mason Young: That's it? Just like that, I'm free?
Jacob Snell: You were always free. But you know that. Life is all about choice. And right about now, all either of us can do is accept that.

Jacob Snell: I think you might've misunderstood this dance first time 'round. You pay a fine once. After that, you accept the punishment.

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: I'm a businessman. I trust the numbers.

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: What now?
Buddy Dieker: Wait for dark.

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: You given any thought to what you want when you, uh... you know?
Buddy Dieker: Yeah. I wanna be buried, no casket. Let the worms get at my body. They'll break it down, give back to the earth. You know, feed the flowers, the trees...
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Really?
Buddy Dieker: No, not really. What are you, soft in the head? Nobody wants to be eaten by goddamn worms.

Agent Trevor Evans: We can't touch him.
Roy Petty: Jesus, what fucking box factory are you working in?
Agent Trevor Evans: The same one that'll take away your badge if you try to make a bust without cause.
Roy Petty: You need to stop worrying about the law.
Agent Trevor Evans: That's a joke, right?
Roy Petty: Right now, the only things that matter are leverage and perception.

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Jacob, Darlene, uh... this is, uh, Camino Del Rio. He's a representative from the second-largest drug cartel in Mexico.
Del Rio: Gentlemen... So precise. Always with "the second-largest."

Del Rio: Only Marty Byrde can move to Missouri... and somehow convince me to partner with a bunch of rednecks.
Darlene Snell: I'm sorry. What was that?
Del Rio: I said only Marty Byrde... can somehow convince me... to partner with a bunch of red...

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: His boss, your new partner, is gonna be expecting him home. And when he doesn't, they'll send another Mexican to take his place.
Jacob Snell: If there's one thing Mexico is full of, it is Mexicans.

Jacob Snell: They made a deal with us, and they're gonna honor it. And if they don't, then you're in partnership with us now. And we know how to look after our own. Right now, you go home, relax, maybe get yourself a frozen custard.

Mason Young: Why would I want to keep a baby alive in this world?
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Because kids are hope. Hmm? You know, that... that maybe things can get better.

Mason Young: You know, I had this, uh... faith that getting shot and surviving meant that there was a God. It was Grace who told me how naive I was and that... all it meant was that shit happens. Sometimes we get lucky.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Yeah... You don't believe that, do you?
Mason Young: Uh... No, you're right. There's gotta be a God. 'Cause there's a devil... I think you're the fucking devil.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий