30 июн. 2021 г.

Fathers

Mare of Easttown 1×2


Dylan Hinchey: You said that I could leave whenever I wanted to, right?
Detective Mare Sheehan: Yeah, but the second you walk out of here, I can't help you anymore, so if you've got something you want to tell me, you better do it now, 'cause as soon as you leave this station, I'm gonna start digging through your life and I'm gonna find out everything. Every thing. And if you're lying to me, it's gonna be very bad for you.

Detective Colin Zabel: Mare, can we, uh, hit the reset button here?
Detective Mare Sheehan: I don't even know what that means.

Detective Colin Zabel: Okay. I'm Detective Colin Zabel... Come on. Come on.
Detective Mare Sheehan: You fucking kidding me right now?
Detective Colin Zabel: Come on. Teamwork makes the dream work, right?
Detective Mare Sheehan: Oh, my God.
Detective Colin Zabel: You're the chef. I'm the sous-chef. What are we cooking?
Detective Mare Sheehan: Stop talking.

Siobhan Sheehan: How do you like working with my mom so far?
Detective Colin Zabel: It's good. Yeah. Uh, we're just getting started out. So, um... Any tips?
Siobhan Sheehan: Lower your expectations.

Detective Colin Zabel: Have a good night, Mare... Good night, Mare. Why don't you have a good "nightmare."


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий