15 июн. 2021 г.

The One Where Ross Moves In

Friends 5×7


Ross: Emily's cousin kicked me out. ... When you sublet from your wife's cousin... then you divorce, sometimes the cousin wants his apartment back.
Chandler: Didn't you sign a lease?
Ross: Who needs a lease when it's "family"?

Ross: Thanks, I really appreciate this. I'm going to get packing again. I've been moving around so much that I feel like a nomad.... What?
Chandler: He thought you said gonad.

Joey: You're fake laughing too, right?
Chandler: The tears are real.

Chandler: We are bad people.

Ross: So I'm a pimp, huh?.. It's okay. Sometimes I can be a pain in the ass. But just talk to me. Tell me if something bothers you. And I'll do everything I can to keep my annoying habits just...


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий