28 июн. 2021 г.

Le Bureau des Légendes #5.9

Malotru: Freud? Lacan? Jung?
Camille: My training was Lacanian. But I've moved on.
Malotru: I've never seen such an athletic therapist.
Camille: I was athletic before I was a therapist.
Malotru: They sent you here to watch me?
Camille: No, to help you. Are you surprised they're concernedabout your mental state? If they'd have asked,you'd have refused. If I'd introduced myself as "Camille the shrink", you have kicked me out.
Malotru: True...
Camille: This way, things developed organically.We got to know each other.
Malotru: I still had to search your things...
Camille: It wasn't exactly hard. But I wasn't about to draw arrows on the walls. Does this mean we're done wrestling?
Malotru: No. It's about to get more interesting.

Gaingouin: Gentlemen, it's time. We need to choose candidates to run Intelligence, replacing Michel, who is leaving us to go trout-fishing in Normandy. This time, I only want two names. I'll pick one and submit my choice to the President. The Defense Minister will pick the other candidate. It's just like the Miss France pageant. Last time, we won. So, this time, we're not the favorites.

Gaingouin: So, what do I want from you?
— To tear each other apart.
Gaingouin: Exactly. Pick who you like and blast them. Skin them alive. Demolish them bit by bit. If they survive, they're a good candidate.

Gaingouin: As you now, a good candidate is skilled in all areas. Cybersecurity, fieldwork... geopolitics, strategy and management. Good with people. A model of resistance to stress. Someone who says "no" to his men and his bosses.

Gaingouin: Marie-Jeanne? You haven't said much.
Marie-Jeanne: No, I haven't.
Gaingouin: You have a name?
Marie-Jeanne: Sorry, I can't be part of this...
Bertrand: What is she doing?
Michel: She wants to be a candidate.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий