10 июн. 2021 г.

Vows

The Handmaid's Tale 4×6


Moira: Do you really think this is a good idea?
June: Which part?
Moira: All of them. All the parts.
June: Wait, so you think marrying Luke is a bad idea?
Moira: Look, I just, um, think it would be a lot easier to end an engagement than a marriage.

June: No, I'm curious. Tell me exactly why you think I shouldn't marry a kind, smart, loving man who has a good job and nice shoulders.
Moira: Because he cheats on his wives and he leaves them when they can't reproduce.
June: Oh! Wife. One prior wife. And I'm not Annie.
Moira: Not yet.

Moira: I mean, we can't just turn someone in to certain death. This is supposed to be a humanitarian mission.
Oona: Humanitarian missions are about people. Not one person.

Moira: You made it. We're goin' to Canada.

Luke: You're not gonna disappoint me.
June: Well, I mean, you don't know that... Everyone has a line, you know, something that's unforgivable. What if I'm not who you think I am?
Luke: Then I'll just love whoever you turn out to be.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий