14 июн. 2021 г.

The One with the Yeti

Friends 5×6


Joey: Look, just because I know about you two doesn't mean I like looking at it.

Chandler: Aren't you supposed to be at an audition for another hour?
Joey: Well, I'm sorry if I'm not a middle-aged black woman! And I'm also sorry if sometimes I go to the wrong audition.

Joey: Okay, look, if I have to pretend I don't know about you two... then you two are gonna have to pretend there's nothing to know about.

Phoebe: Why would my mother send me a fur? Doesn't she know me but at all? Plus, I have a perfectly fine coat that no innocent animals suffered to make.
Chandler: Yeah, just some 9-year-old Filipino kids who worked their fingers bloody... for 12 cents an hour-- That didn't happen, I made that up!

Rachel: Hi. Ahem, sorry to bother you... but I don't think that we can accept your acceptance of our apology. It just doesn't really seem like you mean it.

Chandler: Pheebs, what are you doing with the coat? How about the whole animal rights thing?
Phoebe: Well, ahem, I've been reading up, and for your information... minks are not very nice. Okay, I admit it. I love this coat, okay? It's the best thing I've ever had wrapped around me, including Phil Huntley.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий