14 июн. 2021 г.

Wind River (2017)

Cory Lambert: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What's your BB gun pointed at right now? ... Hey. What's the rule, bud? Okay? Gun's always loaded, even if it ain't. Right?

Cory Lambert: Mama's teaching her kids how to hunt. She's teaching them on livestock. Mama just got her whole family killed.

Jane Banner: How well do you know this land?
Cory Lambert: Like it's my job. 'Cause it is.

Jane Banner: Sorry, what is it... what is it that you do again?
Cory Lambert: I'm a hunter.
Jane Banner: You're a lion hunter?
Cory Lambert: I hunt predators.
Jane Banner: Good. So why don't you come hunt one for me, then?
Cory Lambert: Okay.

Cory Lambert: I'd like to tell you it gets easier. It doesn't. If there's any... comfort, it's... getting used to the pain, I suppose.

Cory Lambert: Went to a grief seminar in Casper... I don't know why. Just wanted the bad to go away. Wanted answers... to questions that couldn't be answered.
     The counselor come up to me after the seminar and sat down next to me. And he said something that stuck with me. I don't know if it's what he said, or it's how he said it. He says, "I got some good news, and I got some bad news. Bad news is you're never gonna be the same. You're never gonna be whole, not ever again. Your lost your daughter. Nothing's ever going to replace that. Now the good news is, as soon as you accept that, and you let yourself suffer... you allow yourself to visit her in your mind, and you'll remember all the love she gave, all the joy she knew."
     Point is, Martin, you can't steer from the pain. If you do, you'll rob yourself... You'll rob yourself of every memory of her. Every last one. From her first step to her last smile. Kill 'em all.
     Just take the pain, Martin. You hear me? You take it. It's the only way you'll keep her with you.

Martin: You're driving this Fed around so she don't get lost? Is that it?
Cory Lambert: That's what they asked me to do. It's not what I'm doing.
Martin: Then what are you doing?
Cory Lambert: I'm a hunter, Martin. What do you think I'm doing?

Cory Lambert: Look, I know you're looking for clues, but you're missing all the signs. Come here. Let me show you...

Chip: You think this is who I wanted to be? Man... I get so mad, I want to fight the whole world. You got any idea what that feels like?
Cory Lambert: I do. But I decided to fight the feeling instead. 'Cause I figured the world would win.

Cory Lambert: You don't catch wolves looking where they might be, you look where they've been. They been right here.

Cory Lambert: You, uh, want something to drink?
Jane Banner: Sure.
Cory Lambert: Got, uh... milk and coffee and well water.

Cory Lambert: Really, I tell you, you know, you may have kids one day. You cannot blink. Not once, not ever.

Jane Banner: We should both be honest. I just... I got lucky.
Cory Lambert: Well, you know, luck don't live out here. Luck lives in the city. Don't live out here. You know, that's whether you get, you know, hit by a bus or not. Whether your... bank is robbed or not, or whether someone's... on their damn cell phone when they come up to a crosswalk... that's luck. That's winning or losing. Out here, you survive or you surrender. Period. That's determined by your strength and by your spirit. Wolves don't kill unlucky deer. They kill the weak ones. You fought for your life, Jane. Now you get to walk away with it.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Σ nostradamvs: «Хороший тяжёлый фильм, превращающийся из детектива (нашли в снегах умершую от холода девушку, которую до того многократно насиловали) в историю о том, что есть ситуации, когда правосудие достигается только винтовкой. Хорошо прорисованные персонажи, молодая и неопытная агентша ФБР и очень серьёзный Джереми Реннер, который просто берёт и убивает, потому что незачем языком трепать, и при этом выглядит мудрее всех, кто говорит вместо того, чтобы стрелять. О справедливости. Всё правильно. К слову, режиссёр фильма Тэйлор Шеридан написал сценарий «Сикарио» (стиль чувствуется). 8/10.»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий