2 июн. 2021 г.

Le Bureau des Légendes #4.8

Malotru: Your apartment's cute.
Marie-Jeanne: We can talk about the weather too.

Marie-Jeanne: César's never late.
Clément: He has a new nickname since he returned from Russia. "Jon Snowden".
Sylvain: Don't you mean Edward Snowden?
Clément: Jon Snow? Game of Thrones? "Winter is coming"?

César: I bugged.
Marie-Jeanne: Meaning?
César: Kernel error. Blue screen.
Marie-Jeanne: Can you use words I understand?

Marie-Jeanne: You said it went well, in your debrief.
César: Leaving for 2 days or 2 years isn't the same.
Marie-Jeanne: You just figured this out?
César: I'm sorry. When you move from "dev" to "prod”, some bugs take time to surface. The Russians and I aren't bijective.

Marie-Jeanne: I asked him where he was at. "Beta version," he said.
Sisteron: That's good news.
Marie-Jeanne: It is?
Sisteron: The beta version of a program is virtually operational.
Marie-Jeanne: Why is that good news?
Sisteron: When there's a beta version, it means the software is ready for release.

Liz Bernstein: Robocop is my favorite movie. I was nine. My brother wanted to scare me. Instead, I was fascinated.
Sisteron: That explains a lot.

Malotru: Why would I be suspicious of her?
Duflot: Never let your guard down. Never! Get it into your head that no DGSE agent in charge of your mission and safety would behave that way. So, if one does, don't buy it. Unless that person is no longer with the DGSE.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий