18 июн. 2021 г.

Mortal Kombat (2021)

Cole Young: Who am I fighting?
Referee: Fighting? No, no, Cole. Fighting requires both attacking and defending, not just throwing punches. You should try it sometime.

Sub-Zero: I am no longer Bi-Han. I am Sub-Zero.

Sonya Blade: So how close are we?
Kano: Twenty-seven, twenty-eight K's.
Sonya Blade: What?
Kano: Maybe thirty to be safe. Straight up, thirty-two, eh?.. We say thirty-five there'll be no surprises.

Liu Kang: My lord, I've gathered the remaining champions of Earth...
Lord Raiden: This is what I have to work with?.. You are in no physical or mental shape to fight... You don't even have a marking.
Kano: All right, hang on. What about me, Gandalf, where's my fortune cookie jar...
Lord Raiden: Powerless, arrogant.

Jax: I'm useless. Why even bring me here? I can't help.
Sonya Blade: My first day of training... We had to run 20 miles. Thought I was gonna die. I wanted to quit, but all I ever wanted was to be accepted by you... as an elite fighter. You remember what you told me? How do we keep going? You proved to yourself that you can do this or... regret it for the rest of your life.

Liu Kang: Let me ask you this. Why would you jeopardize the goodwill of the only chance of your survival?
Kano: Princess, why don't you try being one of them silent monks?

Shang Tsung: No matter how many of my people you put in the ground, there will always be another to take their place.

Shang Tsung: Today you have killed my warriors and you think you have won. But death is only another portal. Next time I see you, I will not bring fighters. I will bring armies.

Lord Raiden: Today we are victorious. But there are other enemies to fight. We cannot let our guard down... I'll assemble a new list of champions. You must find them.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Σ pita4og: «.... глупо, громко, одноразово. А ведь еще придется вторую часть смотреть!»

Σ nostradamvs: «Очень даже ничего. Одноразово, без претензий, динамичненько. Они правильно сделали, что фактически не стали показывать турнир как таковой и все бои происходят в частном порядке — в таком виде не пришлось унижаться и искать логику в тупой изначально идее игры, объясняя, почему вообще судьба миров вершится путём идиотского сражения между знатоками китайских единоборств и четырёхрукими принцами. В остальном поставлено красиво, а больше ничего от "Мортал Комбата" мы и не ждём. 6/10.»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий