28 июн. 2021 г.

How Do You Plead?

Inside No. 9 6×5


Webster: Bedford, where the fuck are you?! What do you think you're doing, just pissing off whenever it suits you?
Urban: Nice to see you too, Mr Webster.
Webster: What do I even pay you for?
Urban: Oh, beats me. Force of habit by now, I expect.

Webster: This is supposed to be palliative care, not some kind of prolonged torture!
Urban: Well, someone should've read the small print, then. I don't think you can have one without the other.

Urban: I like taking your temperature. Stops you talking for a minute.

Urban: You've probably never seen Frozen, Mr Webster, but... you've got to make like Elsa and let it go. If you've done something unforgiveable... you just have to forgive yourself.

Urban: I don't think he's such a bad man. A bit grouchy sometimes.
Attendant: That's very forgiving of you.
Urban: I try to be a decent person.
Attendant: There's no accounting for taste.

Webster: Just think... his kind soul would burn far more brightly than mine.

Urban: What if I want to object, Your Honour?
Webster: Objection is for American courts. Here, I would just remind my learned friend not to lead the witness.

Attendant: Going down.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий