7 июн. 2021 г.

J.D.

Fear the Walking Dead 6×13


Morgan: I can't stop thinking about how the baby might be alive if we didn't have to come to you.

Morgan: You know there is nothing that you or I could say or do that's gonna make any of this okay, right?

John Dorie: Where'd you get that gun?
June: Why should I tell you?
John Dorie: Because it belongs to me. The "JD" on the handle? That's me. I'm John Dorie.

June: Don't you have any questions?
John Dorie: 'Bout what?
June: Where he is. What he's been up to for the past 40 years.
John Dorie: I already know the answer. Why else would you be here with that look on your face, that gun on your hip, two wedding rings?.. I was a cop. I notice things.

John Dorie: Teddy Maddox. Psycho killing, two-bit preaching mortician I put away for life. Least he was supposed to be.
June: What does that mean?
John Dorie: "The End is the Beginning". He was spewing that same malarkey back in the '70s.

June: What does Teddy want?
John Dorie: What he's always wanted... destruction. He's been hollering the same "sperm to worm", "Circle of Life" mumbo jumbo to just about anyone with ears to bend since before you were born.
June: Why the embalming fluid?
John Dorie: That's how he keeps out the unworthy. Preservation prevents folks from "moving on" to the next world... Oh, yes, ma'am. He's crazy as a cut snake. But he could sell ice to an Eskimo, and you can bet that his new followers are armed and highly motivated.

June: Morgan, there's someone I'd like you to meet... This is John Dorie.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий