12 июн. 2021 г.

Mother

Fear the Walking Dead 6×14


Teddy: Don't be afraid, George. Don't be afraid. Remember, The End is The Beginning. You're about to be given a new life.

Teddy: It's not bullshit, Hayes. It's revelation.

Teddy: You have been here before. You have lived this moment before. We don't want to believe that, do we? We don't want to accept the circularity. But believe me when I tell you, my friends, we are in a loop. You have been here before. You have lived this moment before. .....

Alicia: You expect me to believe this is just all a coincidence?
Teddy: There are no coincidences. The universe sends us signs, and it's up to us to interpret them.

Teddy: People... yeah, you don't frighten people. I mean, they're frightened by what you're saying 'cause they know it's the truth. And you're right. It is the way of things now.

Alicia: You know, you're wrong. You don't have to destroy everything to make it better. Just people like him.

Teddy: You're the one to finish what I started.
Alicia: I'm not finishing anything.
Teddy: The beginning is the end. I'm the ending, so I can't be the beginning, but you can.
Alicia: What the hell makes you think that?
Teddy: Because you can do what needs to be done without losing sight of the one thing that's gonna be in short supply once this is all over.
Alicia: What's that?
Teddy: Hope.

Teddy: Good luck, Alicia.
Alicia: You lock me in here, I'm not gonna make the world the way you want it to be!
Teddy: I know. That's what I'm counting on.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий