22 июн. 2021 г.

The One with Chandler's Work Laugh

Friends 5×12


Monica: Where the hell have you been?
Ross: Just, you know, out.
Rachel: Oh, out! God, I don't know why we didn't think to check there.

Janice: Okay, you, Mr. Right-place-at-the-right-time... call me.....
Ross: Okay, look, I know what you guys are going to say.
Phoebe: You two would have very hairy children.
Ross: I didn't know you'd say that.

Monica: How does that not give you a headache?
Chandler: You get used to it.
Monica: I don't think that I can. Maybe this will be it for me on the work things.
Chandler: So I laugh at my boss's jokes. What's the big deal?
Monica: I'd rather not hang out with this work-weasel guy... when I could be with my boyfriend, who I actually respect.
Chandler: Oh.

Janice: Well... I guess, that's two out of three... Joey!

Ross: Dude, we gotta talk.
Chandler: Okay.
Ross: I want to tell you something before you heard it from someone else. I hope this isn't too weird but, uh... I had a thing with Janice. You're not mad?
Chandler: Why would I be mad?
Ross: Because there's certain rules about this kind of stuff. You don't, uh... You don't fool around with your friends' ex-girlfriends... or, uh... possible girlfriends or girls they're related to.
Chandler: I am mad! But you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna forgive you. Because that's what friends do. They forgive their friends when they do everything you just said. All the things on the list there.
Ross: Thank you.
Chandler: But I want you to remember... that I forgave you.
Ross: Okay.
Chandler: I also want you to remember... that I let you live here rent-free.
Ross: All right.
Chandler: And I want you to remember... that I gave you... 27 dollars. No strings attached! If you can't remember that... I think we should write it down. Let's write it down!


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий