9 июн. 2021 г.

Le Bureau des Légendes #5.1

Sisteron: Shit.
Mony: Your wife?
Sisteron: No, work... You said you were a state employee. I lied. I'm a surgeon. I operate on children. I save their lives. Tiny babies. Every day. I'm a hero, but I'm modest. I don't talk about it.
Emmanuelle: What's going on? During a crisis, you usually come home late. You're leaving early this time.
JJA: This isn't a usual crisis. This time, you'll hear about it...

Marina: That's the official version?
Sisteron: It's the truth.
Marina: That's what you'll tell everyone?
Sisteron: Those with "need to know" status.
Marina: It's bullshit.

Mille Sabord: "Pain in the Ass" is Paul Lefebvre, right?
JJA: Yes.
Mille Sabord: Is he really dead?
JJA: Yes.
Mille Sabord: Who was he, really?
JJA: You don't need to know.

Michel: Sorting good guys from bad?
JJA: You know everyone is a bad guy in my eyes.

Liz Bernstein: Don't date someone outside of the Bureau. It never works out.
Sisteron: You've never tried?
Liz Bernstein: I have. And guess what? I'm still single.

Marie-Jeanne: This may sound like a cliché...
JJA: Go on...
Marie-Jeanne: You'll have his death on your conscience.

JJA: There's better way to benefit from this situation...


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий