9 июн. 2021 г.

Sexy Beast

Resident Alien 1×6


Sheriff Mike Thompson: We got the results back from Sam's toxicology. He was poisoned, all right. ... Botulinum toxin. I came here to find out what the doctor knows about it.
Harry Vanderspeigle: Mm, okay, that's simple. Botulinum toxin is a poison. People who get botulinum toxin die from "botsalinen tonchin" poisoning.

Harry Vanderspeigle: Now I understand "douchebag."

Asta Twelvetrees: Hey, are you leaving without saying goodbye?
Harry Vanderspeigle: I would've said good-bye, but I didn't want to... I didn't want to.

Kate Hawthorne: He may be a little bit of a stoner, but do you really think he's running some kind of drug ring?
Sheriff Mike Thompson: Everybody's innocent until proven guilty unless they guilty.

Sheriff Mike Thompson: All right, so check it. Here's the plan. We're going old school, all right?A little good cop, bad cop.
Deputy Liv Baker: I like that plan. We're a team like the Dynamic Duo.
Sheriff Mike Thompson: Exactly, and I'll be good cop and bad cop while you wait out here and guard the perimeter.

Sheriff Mike Thompson: Just try to think of this like we're just two friends talking, okay?.. Yeah, I'd be smirking too. Except there is one small problem... I ain't your friend! You understand me? I'll come across this desk and smack your ass back to birth, you bitch-ass, shit-nugget junkie!

Sheriff Mike Thompson: You'd be like a big 'ole ham wrapped in pineapple sitting smack dab in the middle of a ham and pineapple lovers' convention.

Sheriff Mike Thompson: You know if I beat you with a phone book, it don't leave no bruises, right? I don't even know if it's true, and I don't have a phone book.

Harry Vanderspeigle: I beat my wife.
Dr. Ethan Stone: What?
Isabelle: At arm wrestling!

Harry Vanderspeigle: Good night, my sweet hairless monkey.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий