18 июн. 2021 г.

The One with Ross's Sandwich

Friends 5×9


Monica: ... It's just a sandwich.
Ross: Just a sandwich? I am 30 years old, okay? I'll be divorced twice and I got evicted. That sandwich was the only good thing in my life! Someone ate the only good thing going on in my life!

Joey: I'm Joey. I'm disgusting.

Joey: I'm Joey. I mean, I'm disgusting. I make low-budget adult films.

Phoebe: Wait! Everybody calm down, okay? Let's give our friend a chance to explain why he's such a big pervert!

Chandler: I think I can explain this.
Joey: Thank you.
Chandler: Joey's a sex addict.
Joey: What? No, I'm not!
Monica: It's okay! It's good! It's a disease.

Joey: I am not a sex addict!
Chandler: Yes, you are!
Monica: That's the only way to explain all this stuff!
Joey: No, it isn't. It's not. Because you could also explain it with the truth!
Phoebe: What is the truth?
Rachel: What's up?
Ross: What's going on?
Joey: I slept with Monica... Well, let's see what everybody thinks of that.

Monica: I'm Monica. I'm disgusting.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий