4 июн. 2021 г.

Le Bureau des Légendes #4.9

Sisteron: I'm sorry. I'll say it again. Go to the border and you'll be arrested. Don't, and you'll go home.
Marina: You want me to go back to jail?
Sisteron: I don't want anything. That's how it is.

Malotru: So, what can you do for me?
La mule: Make tea. Sautéed chicken.

JJA: You see, something's not clear. They don't think we're morons, but you convinced them anyway. How?
Malotru: You'll figure it out. You taught me to convince people.
JJA: I'm not sure sarcasm is the right technique.
Malotru: You're the one who taught me that offense is the best defense.
JJA: What else do you remember?
Malotru: Everything. I've put it all into practice. It's second nature to me now.
JJA: I didn't teach you to betray us.
Malotru: No, I did that on my own.

Malotru: Why me?
Marie-Jeanne: It's risky. What's risky is complications with pro-Russian militias, and the Russians themselves.
Malotru: In the event of complications, better it be me than someone else.
Marie-Jeanne: It's been like this since the beginning.
Malotru: Like what?
Marie-Jeanne: You're a useful traitor.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий