20 июн. 2021 г.

The One with the Inappropriate Sister

Friends 5×10


Joey: What are you doing?
Ross: I reorganized the fridge, heh. See? Uh, bottom shelf, meats and dairy. Middle shelf, fruits and vegetables. And top shelf, expired products.
Joey: Why are you doing this?
Ross: Because I am bored out of my mind. I've already been to the bank, post office and dry cleaners.
Joey: Dude, you just described seven days worth of stuff. Gotta spread it out a little, you know. Haven't you ever been unemployed?
Ross: I am not unemployed. I'm on sabbatical!
Joey: Hey, don't get religious on me, okay?

Joey: Okay. "It's a typical New York apartment. Two girls are just hanging out." Go.
Monica: "Hi, how are you doing, Kelly?"
Rachel: "I'm doing just fine. God, Tiffany, you smell so great."
Monica: "It's my new perfume. Why don't you come closer where you can really appreciate it?" Oh, you know, Joey, you are sick.
Rachel: This is disgusting! I'm not reading this.
Joey: What? Wait, wait, wait. The handsome man was about to enter!


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий