11 июн. 2021 г.

Le Bureau des Légendes #5.2

Sylvain: No explanation? You're leaving me in the dark?

Karlov: I'm speaking Russian because from now on, it's your native language. And Russia is your new motherland.

Sylvain: That's the optimistic theory.
Sisteron: I'm an eternal optimist.
Sylvain: You used to be the king of worst-case scenarios. Not anymore?
Sisteron: Not since JJA came on the scene.

Emmanuelle: Type #DGSE on Twitter. It's enlightening. Now they're killing each other... They support the Donbass fascists... They get the CIA to do their dirty work. Russian trolls?
JJA: We have homegrown idiots. Who needs Russian trolls?

Liz Bernstein: The good thing about dating someone from the office is that you can go to work together. Make the pleasure last longer.

Sisteron: Am I on the list?
Sylvain: Do you have ties to Russia?
Sisteron: My ex-wife and I had a Russian neighbor... A psychologist. We were friends.
Sylvain: Then you're on it.

Karlov: Relax. Take a breather. You call me when you're ready.
Malotru: Ready for what?
Karlov: Revenge.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий