1 июн. 2021 г.

Birds of a Feather

Resident Alien 1×4


Harry Vanderspeigle: Evidently I dream now. Ah.

Harry Vanderspeigle: How do you know that?
Sheriff Mike Thompson: Because I can feel it... in my balls.
Deputy Liv Baker: Well, and I checked the currents. So the currents and the sheriff's balls.
Harry Vanderspeigle: Currents aren't always accurate, and you shouldn't trust your balls. They're nuts... Ha ha, ha! I made a joke! Ha ha ha!

Harry Vanderspeigle: What a lonely species. Not only did humans invent dogs for companionship, they insist on gathering together in groups to eat food. All I need is an empty room, a spoon, and a pie.

Kate Hawthorne: Max, honey. Can you come in here?
Max Hawthorne: Cookies. This must be bad.
Kate Hawthorne: Your dad and I have something we want to talk to you about.
Max: I knew this day was gonna come, and I just want you to know I'm okay with it.
Ben Hawthorne: You are?
Max Hawthorne: Yeah. I'll live with Dad Monday to Wednesday and every other weekend, and I'm with Mom on Thanksgivings, 'cause she can cook turkey.
Kate Hawthorne: Wait, wait. You think that we're getting a divorce?
Max Hawthorne: It's okay. Love is fleeting.

Harry Vanderspeigle: Hmm. This is interesting. I've never experienced this before. Nobody is talking. Apparently you can be with other humans and still be alone. I like it. I can feel the happiness welling up inside me.

Harry Vanderspeigle: I see now it's not the food that brings humans together. It's each other. There is a basic human need to feel like you belong. It feels... good.

Asta Twelvetrees: Gram, this is Dr. Vanderspeigle. He's gonna give you your shot. I know you liked Sam, but you're in good hands with Harry.
Grandma Ruth: Of course I am. I've never met a white man I couldn't trust!

Sheriff Mike Thompson: Keep your hands on the handlebars where I can see 'em. Do you know why I pulled you over?
Sahar: Speed? Boredom?

Sheriff Mike Thompson: Sorry about cussing just then. I... try not to do that shit around kids.
Sahar: It's okay. I'm not allowed to say the D word or the S word, but I can hear them without getting in trouble.

Asta Twelvetrees: Are we gonna be okay?
Dan Twelvetrees: Even when we're not okay, we'll always be okay.

Harry Vanderspeigle: Everyone needs to belong to something bigger than themselves. Yes, there is strength in numbers, but maybe it's simpler. Maybe humans just feel better when they know they are not alone on this Earth...

Harry Vanderspeigle: Oh, no. They're still alive.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий