10 июн. 2021 г.

The One with the Kips

Friends 5×5


Phoebe: So when Emily comes, you're not gonna see Rachel anymore?
Ross: I'm focusing on the "I get to see my wife" part, all right... and not on the part that makes me do this, huh?

Phoebe: Can you hear anything?
Chandler: Oh, yeah, somebody just said, "Can you hear anything?"

Monica: Hey, Joey's ass. What are you doing?

Joey: You want my advice?
Ross: Yes. Please.
Joey: You're not gonna like it.
Ross: That's okay.
Joey: You got married too fast.
Ross: That's not advice.
Joey: I told you.

Joey: All right, uh, look, I'm just gonna ask you this one time, all right? And whatever you say, I'll believe you. Were you or were you not... on a gay cruise?

Ross: Well, what would you do, Rach? If you were me, what would you do?
Rachel: Well... for starters, I would have said the right name at my wedding.

Monica: Chandler, that's crazy. Ha, ha. If you give up every time you have a fight with someone... you'd never be with anyone longer than... Oh.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий