11 июн. 2021 г.

The Father (2020)

Anthony: You in Paris? You're not gonna do that, are you? Wake up. They don't even speak English.

Anne: You found it, then?
Anthony: What?
Anne: Your watch.
Anthony: Oh, yes.
Anne: So you realize Angela had nothing to do with it?
Anthony: Only because I hid it, luckily, just in time. Otherwise I'd be sitting here talking to you with no means of knowing what time it was.

Anthony: It's five o'clock, if you're interested. Myself, I am interested. Pardon me for breathing.

Anthony: All this nonsense is driving me crazy.
Anne: What's the matter, dad?
Anthony: There's something funny going on. Believe me, there is something funny going on.

Anthony: See, I've been trying to convince her for months that I can manage very well on my own. But... she refuses to listen. I don't need any help from anyone. And I'm not going to leave my flat. All I want is for everyone to fuck off. Having said that... It's been a great pleasure. Au revoir. Toodle-oo.

Anthony: Anne, who's this?
Laura: Hello, Anthony.
Anthony: But, Anne, it's not her.

Anthony: Um, sorry to ask this, but... I mean, you, who...? Who are you exactly?
Catherine: I'm Catherine.
Anthony: Catherine. That's right. Ah. Yes, yes, yes. Catherine. And he's Bill.
Catherine: Yes.
Anthony: Um... What about me? Um, who... Exactly am I?
Catherine: You? You're Anthony.
Anthony: Anthony?
Catherine: Yes.
Anthony: Anthony. It's a nice name. "Anthony," don't you think?
Catherine: It's a very nice name.
Anthony: My mother gave it to me, I imagine. Do you know her?
Catherine: Who?
Anthony: My mother. She...
Catherine: No.
Anthony: Oh. She had... she... She had such big eyes. I can see her face now. She was... I hope she'll, uh... Come and see me sometime. Do you think? Mommy...


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий