13 июн. 2021 г.

Simon Says

Inside No. 9 6×2


Simon Smethurst: ... And we finally get a proper ending for the whole Dante/Carter relationship.
Spencer McGuire: What relationship? They don't have a relationship!
Simon Smethurst: Oh, that's not fair. You were baiting us in that direction since the Pantheon episode.
Spencer McGuire: No, I wasn't!
Simon Smethurst: The scene in the desert where he's sucking his arm.
Spencer McGuire: That was to get the snake venom out! It's one of the seven trials!
Simon Smethurst: Well, anyway, they finally get together, and it's really satisfying.
Spencer McGuire: They're two heterosexual men. Besides which, Carter died in the series six finale.
Simon Smethurst: Yeah, and that was another mistake.

Simon Smethurst: I'm on your side, remember?

Loretta Lamb: Sorry about the awards last night. It's all meaningless, as you know. Except when one of my clients wins, in which case, it's absolutely the right decision.

Loretta Lamb: Well, I'm so pleased you've changed your mind, Spencer. I didn't want to say anything at the time, but the original script was hated by pretty much everyone.
Spencer McGuire: Everyone?
Loretta Lamb: The actors hated it, the execs hated it. Even the caterers hated it, and half of them can't even read.

Loretta Lamb: Oh, and one last thing. Did you have a short quote to give me for the press release? One line will do.
Spencer McGuire: Just say, "I did it... I did it for the fans."

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий