7 июн. 2021 г.

The Marksman (2021)

Sarah: I worry about you, out there on the front lines, all by yourself.
Jim Hanson: It would be fine if the government would get its shit together and figure that mess out.
Sarah: What is going on? What are you doing back here?
Jim Hanson: Been wondering that myself. What the hell am I doing? I guess I'm trying to understand how you work your whole life, serve your country, pay your taxes, and end up without a pot to piss in. Lost my home, my livelihood, and the only person that made any of it worthwhile.

Mauricio: I come here to take the woman and the boy.
Jim Hanson: Sorry, Pancho. These illegals are mine.
Mauricio: You are Border Patrol?
Jim Hanson: Marine Corps.
Mauricio: So you are keeping your country safe all by yourself, huh, Marine Corps?
Jim Hanson: Something like that.

Miguel: Why do you not have one? Is it because you're old?
Jim Hanson: What?
Miguel: Some old people don't like phones.
Jim Hanson: No, that's not it. Nobody needs to call me, and I like it that way.

Gun Store Owner: This trouble you're in... That your own doing?
Jim Hanson: Not exactly, but I made a choice, and I got to live with it.
Gun Store Owner: So long as it's for the right reasons...

Jim Hanson: They say you get used to being alone after a while. That's just crap.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий