20 июн. 2021 г.

Wrath of Man (2021)

Stuart: This is your temporary sidearm. Just till you get your own. I need you to love it, respect it... and bring it back in one piece.
H: Do they want us back in one piece, too?
Stuart: Do you have a problem?
H: I don't know. Do I? What happens if we're pullin' pistols in a machine gun fight?
Stuart: Then you retort with a positive mental attitude.

Sticky John: Name?
Bullet: He's H.
Sticky John: H?
Bullet: Like the bomb, or like Jesus H.
Sticky John: Well, if you can mushroom cloud or walk on water, what you worried about machine guns for?

Dave: Do you have any idea how dangerous this job can be?
H: Some idea, yeah.
Dave: No, you have no idea. We ain't the predators, we're the prey.

Bullet: I like the way you handle that cart. Where'd you learn that technique?
H: Spent a lot of time in supermarkets. Shopping.
Bullet: I can picture it now. A paragon of modern man on a wild sojourn, stalking down the aisles, hunting for Pop-Tarts.
H: Pop-Tarts are not really my poison, Bullet. I prefer to lose myself in the dizzy food coma of synthetic cheese and impossible meats.
Bullet: What has the world come to? A direct line of evolution, from Paleolithic man to a diabetic house husband.
H: Harsh.
Bullet: But true.

H: Kill or be killed. Seemed to focus the mind.

Terry: So... So... So, let me get this straight, they just walked away?

Dana: I hear H is for Hero...

Dave: What do you want us to do?
H: You can do whatever you fuckin' like.

H: In summary, the liver, the lungs, the spleen, and the heart.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий