23 июн. 2021 г.

Le Bureau des Légendes #5.7

Malotru: How long have you used this place?
JJA: This is the first time. We opened the real estate agency ten years ago. It had been running normally ever since. It's like a fine wine. We were waiting for the right occasion.

Malotru: If you came to judge me, you're too late. I've already been sentenced and executed.
JJA: And resurrected...

Malotru: She had no illusions about me. She accepted me for what I am.
Nadia: Which is?
Malotru: I'd tell you, but I'm not allowed. All I can say is it's more complicated than in Damascus.
Nadia: I tried to move on. I'm fine with a simple life, but only if you're dead. If you're alive, I don't want simple.

Mille Sabord: I didn't know him. Why would anyone talk to me about him?
Marina: When you started asking questions, after you saw the article, why didn't someone just say, "lt's not true; he's not dead"?
Mille Sabord: I don't know.
Marina: That's what I would have done. I'd have said, "There's no official confirmation, but between us, he's alive. He's on a mission. So, stop hassling everyone."
Mille Sabord: Why didn't they say that?
Marina: Because it's true. He's not dead. And he is on a mission. So... stop hassling everyone or you'll compromise this mission.
Mille Sabord: You know this for a fact?
Marina: If I knew, I couldn't tell you.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий