29 июн. 2021 г.

The One Where Everybody Finds Out

Friends 5×14


Joey: Oh, hey, you guys, look. Ugly Naked Guy's putting stuff in boxes.

Phoebe: Aah! Chandler and Monica. Chandler and Monica. Oh, my God. Chandler and Monica! Oh, my God! Oh, my eyes! My eyes!

Phoebe: I can't believe it. I mean, I think it's great. For him. She might be able to do better.

Joey: You know what? It doesn't matter who knows what. Now enough of us know that we could just tell them we know. Now all the lying and the secrets will finally be over.
Phoebe: Or... we could not tell them we know and have a little fun of our own.

Joey: I can't take any...
Phoebe: You don't have to do anything. Just don't tell them that we know.

Rachel: How are we going to mess with them?
Phoebe: Well, you could use your position as the roommate. And then I would use, you know, the strongest tool at my disposal... My sexuality.

Phoebe: Okay. Watch, learn, and don't eat my cookie.

Joey: This must end now.
Monica: Oh, man, they think they are so slick messing with us. But they don't know that we know that they know.
Chandler: So...
Monica: Ah, yes. The messers become the messees.

Chandler: Listen, Joey won't be here tonight. Why don't you come over and I'll let you, uh, feel my bicep. Or maybe more.

Rachel: Oh, I cannot believe those two.
Phoebe: They thought they could mess with us? They're trying to mess with us? They don't know that we know they know we know. And, Joey, you can't say anything.

Joey: Hey, hey, check it out, check it out. Ugly Naked Guy's got a naked friend.... Oh, my God. That's our friend.

Rachel: Joey, look at it this way, the sooner Phoebe breaks Chandler... the sooner this is all over and out in the open.
Joey: Ooh, I like that... Oh, okay. Show him your bra. He's afraid of bras. Can't work them.

Phoebe: I'm gonna kiss you now.
Chandler: Not if I kiss you first.
Phoebe: Well, I guess there's nothing left for us to do but kiss.
Chandler: Here it comes.
Phoebe: Our first kiss....


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий