6 апр. 2021 г.

Chapter 10. An Old Flame, an Old Wick

The Kominsky Method 2×2


Sandy Kominsky: Matter of fact, a lot of the kids here at my class say that I'm very, uh... "woke." ... That's right. You're talking to a man who's got no problem droppin' a deuce in a gender-neutral bathroom.

Madelyn: And now we go for a nice leisurely ride...
Norman Newlander: Be sure and put that on my tombstone.

Madelyn: Oh, just give her a little kick.
Norman Newlander: A kick?
Madelyn: Yeah, a kick.
Norman Newlander: You want me to kick the horse?
Madelyn: Yeah, I do.
Norman Newlander: Nancy, I apologize in advance... Aah!

Martin Schneider: In all seriousness, Sandy, I... I wasn't looking for this. It just happened. Sandy Kominsky: Yeah, that's what shit does. It happens. Shit happens.

Martin Schneider: ... And to Sandy. In the words of Rick Blaine, I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Martin Schneider: It's not too garlicky?
Sandy Kominsky: I like it spicy.
Martin Schneider: Me too, but always seem to pay the price afterwards.
Sandy Kominsky: One Prilosec, two Tums and a pillow that elevates your shoulders while you're sleeping. Trust me.

Sandy Kominsky: What do you think... Uh, scratch that. What do you know Eileen most wanted for you?
Norman Newlander: To be happy.
Sandy Kominsky: Okay, then. It seems to me that in order to honor the wishes of your deceased wife, you have no choice but to fuck your old girlfriend.
Norman Newlander: Don't be crude.
Sandy Kominsky: Don't be a prig.

Norman Newlander: Still the thought of disappointing her...
Sandy Kominsky: Norman, uh, you once told me that the first lesson an agent has to learn is that the truth is a good fallback position. So instead of freaking yourself out, why not try that with Madelyn?
Norman Newlander: You mean tell her I'm insecure about my ability to perform? What kind of a man tells a woman that?
Sandy Kominsky: An 80-year-old man who's at peace with himself, who's had more than his share of... fornicating and has nothing left to prove.

Norman Newlander: Is it okay if I sleep on the right side of the bed?
Madelyn: Uh... Jeez, I don't know. That's... That's where I sleep.
Norman Newlander: Well, you better think it over. It's kind of a deal breaker.
Madelyn: Boy, you drive a hard bargain.
Norman Newlander: And don't say "hard."


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий