17 апр. 2021 г.

Wheelman (2017)

Motherfucker: What's your name, man?
Wheelman: I don't wanna talk.
Motherfucker: What?
Wheelman: Chitchat. I don't chitchat unless it's about the job.
Motherfucker: Talk about the job?
Wheelman: Yeah. You know, "get in," "look out," "watch for the cops." That kind of shit.

Motherfucker: I gotta call you something. Three dudes sitting in a fucking car, nothing to call each other... That's just weird, man. I think that's just... That's just fucking... Just fucking weird.
Wheelman: Yeah, you know, what's weird, cowboy, is you keep fucking asking me my name. That's weird. I drive the car. I'm the Wheelman, okay? That's it. End of story.

Real Handler: You bring me that money, or I will...
Wheelman: Or what? Or what? What? What are you gonna do? You're gonna kill me, huh? No shit. No shit, you're gonna kill me. I'd fucking kill me.

Wheelman: What do I tell you every time this car touches the track?
Katie: "You're on the clock."
Wheelman: What are the two most important things when you're in this car?
Katie: Speed and timing.
Wheelman: Speed... and timing. This is about both.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий