12 апр. 2021 г.

Sputnik (2020)

Colonel Semiradov: I came to ask the mountain to go to Mohammed.
Tatyana Klimova: Are you asking me? Or is that an order?
Colonel Semiradov: I don't believe in orders. It's in the human nature. Orders are not effective for highly intelligent people.
Tatyana Klimova: Interesting. Isn't that anti-Soviet?
Colonel Semiradov: Possibly. I'm not a politician.

Colonel Semiradov: I need a professional who can save a hero.

Tatyana Klimova: Well, Konstantin Sergeevich Veshnyakov... Who are you?
Konstantin Veshnyakov: Read my file. I'm a hero of the Soviet Union.
Tatyana Klimova: I could never understand... A grenade attack on a tank is one thing, but you sat in a tin can at the expense of the government for a few weeks. What's heroic about that?

Tatyana Klimova: Heroes don't abandon their children.

Yan Rigel: The highly developed human brain releases a lot of cortisol when afraid. On this planet, we are the champions when it comes to fear.

Tatyana Klimova: Is that the only thing you care about? Weapons?
Colonel Semiradov: Yes. Do you know why we need weapons? Weapons guarantee peace. A pack of dogs would tear each other to pieces. In order to live in peace, they need one leader.

Tatyana Klimova: If the authorities find out, they'll court-martial you.
Colonel Semiradov: Yes. We don't like initiative. But doctors and soldiers sometimes must make difficult decisions. Victors are not judged. And I'm ready to take responsibility. You're the same, Tatiana.

Colonel Semiradov: Do you know what your problem is? You try to save everyone! But that's impossible. You must always choose.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий