6 апр. 2021 г.

Find Me

The Walking Dead 10×18


Carol: Hey, Daryl? Think our luck's run out?

Carol: It feels different. Like everything that's good in the world is not on our side anymore.
Daryl: We rebuild. We start over.
Carol: Until it happens again. We've had a good, long run. Longer than most. But we know this world. The dead. It's gonna catch up to us eventually.
Daryl: Only if we let it. I ain't gonna let it.

Leah: It's not for everyone, you know? Living out in the wild, facing the dead.
Daryl: I guess it'll catch up to all of us one way or another.
Leah: Only if you let it.

Leah: Who'd you lose?
Daryl: My brother.
Leah: How?
Daryl: It was an accident. Never found the body.
Leah: And you think he's still out there?
Daryl: I don't know. But I'm not gonna stop till I find out.
Leah: Always the hero, huh?

Daryl: I stopped you from running, and I shouldn't have. Wanna run? Run. I know where I'm supposed to be. I won't stop you this time.
Carol: And I was right. Our luck's run out, you and me. It's gonna be dark soon. I'm gonna fix the door.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий