4 апр. 2021 г.

Le Bureau des Légendes #1.10

Chehlaoui: How did you know we had microphones in the cigar room at the Forum Hotel?
Malotru: Do you think the CIA can install mics in a public areawithout French intelligence knowing? At least when we want to get a message to you we know how.

Dr Balmès: Obviously I don't think you're trustworthy. You've betrayed the DGSE, you've betrayed Nadia El Mansour, you've even betrayed your family. You rush forwards so you don't have to look back. You're very skilled and probably a first-class agent. I think you are extremely dangerous. You're so obsessed with self-control that you've lost...

Malotru: I made one mistake. One. And since then I've been trying to fix it. Maybe I do rush forwards, as you say. But it's not so that I can avoid looking back. I look at myself and I see myself. And I don't like what I see.
Dr Balmès: I've always been fascinated by the power of denial. If you think you're here because of love, you're kidding yourself. You're here because you want another mission. So you can put a mask back on. You crave a double life. You need to pretend. That's why you're dangerous. Because that need is insatiable.

Prune: You look awful.
Malotru: It's work.
Prune: It's not just that. You look old.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий