7 апр. 2021 г.

Le Bureau des Légendes #2.2

Mag: That's what I call "tracing dye" intel. If the lie I just fed the President's advisor appears in the press, I'll know who leaked it... Are you interested in active field duty or would you rather watch videos at your desk?
Céline: I'm interested.
Mag: Then learn to hide your feelings! You'll get us all in trouble.

Céline: Have you ever thought that you were a shit?
Malotru: I've behaved like one, but never thought I was. I'm kidding. Of course I have.
Céline: Are you a shit?
Malotru: Yes.
Céline: I don't know how to lie.
Malotru: That's unfortunate. You're in the land of lies.
Céline: You're really good at it.
Malotru: Wondering if I know how to be a real shit?
Céline: I do. How do you do it?
Malotru: You really want to know?
Céline: Either I learn or I leave.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий