9 апр. 2021 г.

Fire and Ice

American Gods 3×7


Derek: See, see that's what I'm talking about. Right there! Right there! He thinks I'm a fucking fag or somethin'!
Chad Mulligan: I-I... I don't care if you are a... a boy or a girl, or... or-or-or both, or-or neither. Okay? I-I don't get it, but I don't have to! What you did is a crime!

Salim: Now is not the time to be impulsive.
Laura: Impulsive? Because I know what I want? This is not Oman, Salim. In America, women can drive cars. They even let us vote, and some of us can negotiate our own fuckin' deals.

Shadow: Okay. Calm down. Slow down. Why'd he send you here? What... Safe from what?
Cordelia: When my boss announces he's a god and someone is killing his followers, which apparently explains why it's partly cloudy with a chance of human remains! I mean, what the fuck?

Cordelia: Look, I'm not asking if he's crazy. We both know he's bat shit out of his tree. I need to know if any of what he told me is true.... Oh, my God.

Shadow: It's okay. It's okay.
Cordelia: I answered a fucking ad. It was cash under the table. Dude wasn't trying to get in my pants. One minute I'm trying to explain where all the payphones went, and then a flaming body hits the asphalt and he's telling me to chill about all these murders because he's a thousand years old and kicks it with warlocks.

Wednesday: What I have learned... is that cruel fate gives us few opportunities to totally connect with the soul of another.

Shadow: Hey! You don't owe him anything. And-and just so you know, this doesn't get any less dangerous.
Cordelia: So what? I'm just supposed to go back to business as usual knowing gods walk among us? I can't do that. Any more than you can.

Mr. Ibis: "...before one can step into the light of one's own truth, one must first determine what that truth is. Quo vadis, as the Romans say. Where are you going? And why?"

Oshun: It's difficult to invite someone to be a part of something until you are a part of it yourself.

Bilquis: Shadow Moon is a man now.
Eugenia: But he still needs our help. Your help. Only you have the power to find The Other.
Bilquis: The Other?
Eugenia: Shadow Moon's only one-half. He cannot lead the people, the "we" alone. You must find The Other. If you do not, the people can never come together, and these will be our last days.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий