23 апр. 2021 г.

Diverged

The Walking Dead 10×21


Carol: Every tough decision I've made was always to protect us. I'll do whatever it takes. And now I need to make things right.

Carol: Did you ever hear the story of Stone Soup?.. Yeah, they used to teach it to us in school. There was this hungry stranger that came to a village, but he didn't have anything to trade for food except for a big rock. So he convinced all the villagers to try his world-famous Stone Soup. But before that, he tells one person, "Hey, I'm gonna have to borrow some salt." Then he tells another person, "Just gonna need a little bit of onion." And little by little, a little bit of this, little bit of that from everyone in the village... until he has a real soup. And everyone's happy.
Jerry: Didn't sound very tasty.

Carol: What? Think I can't take you myself? First you. Then you and you and you and you... Where do you think you're going?

Jerry: The hell happened?
Carol: Nothing. I got some nettles and dandelion greens. Tasty and nutritious.
Jerry: You sure you're okay?
Carol: Oh, yeah. Back to it!

Carol: There'll be more sun tomorrow. Right, buddy?

Carol: Don't worry. He'll come back. He always comes back. I don't, though. Do I?

Jerry: I wish I could check in on Ezekiel, too.
Carol: Yeah, I'm sure he's on his way back here as fast as he can with the others. You know, probably just so he can check in on people almost as much as you do. You know, it's pathological. Can't you just let people like me suffer in peace?
Jerry: Yeah, caring... it's a real problem.

Jerry: You know, Ezekiel would have a saying for this kind of thing. ... "A friend is someone who thinks you're perfect even if everyone else thinks you're broken."

Carol: What if your best friend just realized it a whole lot later than everyone else did?

Jerry: Two plus two equals eureka, you know?

Carol: What the hell happened to you?
Daryl: Was gonna ask you the same thing.
Carol: You know, the usual.
Daryl: Yeah. Same.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий